- Receiving the error "This integration contains emails belonging to multiple Stoplight accounts" when trying to connect Github to your account or when attempting to log in via Github authorization.
- This is caused when you have more than one email address associated with your Github account and one or more of those email addresses are being used in Stoplight as separate user accounts
There are a few different options for resolving this issue:
- Delete the Stoplight account associated with one or more of your email addresses. This would be a manual operation on Stoplight's end that you would need to request. It is recommended if you do not expressly need both Stoplight user accounts, as this could create other issues in the future when connecting with your Github. If you need to request this account be deleted or if you need help locating your other account please contact email@example.com
- Remove one or more of the emails from the Github account side, so that when logging in or syncing with Github, only one Stoplight user is returned. You can achieve this by logging into your Github account and removing either email address from your organization.
- Remove one or more of the emails addresses that are listed on your Github account from any other Stoplight workspaces. You can achieve this by logging into those workspaces with the email address you wish to unlink, and then remove that username from workspace.