- How do I migrate a project that used to be on NEXT to a workspace project using a git repository as its backend? For now, I am stuck after the migration phase: I have all my projects migrated to my new workspace, but all the API files seem to be stored in Stoplight's backend and I would like to move them to my own Github repositories.
- Migrated from NEXT
- In the Workspace, go to the Project, click on Edit.
- Export the Project file.
- Unpack the Zip file into a directory on your computer
- Create a project in Github - https://meta.stoplight.io/docs/platform/ZG9jOjE4ODEyMw-add-projects#add-projects-from-git.
- Once the project is created you can import the files via Github or from the Project.