- When trying to link your Github account you receive the following error:
This integration account is already associated with "email@example.com" Stoplight account.
- Your Github account was previously used with a different Stoplight account than the account you are currently using.
If you know the workspace where your Github account was previously used follow the instructions below. If you need help figuring out the workspace please contact Support for assistance.
- If your account was removed from the workspace follow the instructions below:
- Request access to the workspace by attempting to sign in via Github.
- This will create a join request that will need to be approved by an Owner of the workspace
- Once the account is approved you will be able to log in and break the Github connection
- If you already have access simply log in to the workspace and break the Github connection