- Can I customize the order of my items in the sidebar?
- Can I customize the look of the sidebar?
The default structure of this sidebar loosely follows the filesystem of the project, with a few exceptions for APIs and models. You can customize the appearance of this sidebar using a Table of Contents file (toc.json), which supports:
- Customizing the order of files in the sidebar
- Overriding the title of a file in the sidebar
- Selectively exposing files in the sidebar, allowing you to hide items by not including them in your Table of Contents file
- Using redirects to send users to documentation files that have been moved or renamed. See Redirects. See Redirects.
- You can read more about adding a TOC to your projects here.
You can find more option to customize the look of the sidebar in your workspace Settings under Look & Feel