Happy New Year! We're happy to announce the release of Stoplight v1.8.0! Included in this release is support for Bitbucket Cloud, improved dependency graphs, and more. Read more below.
To download the latest version of Stoplight Platform with Docker, use the "1.8.0" image tag. Stoplight's production and managed environments are automatically upgraded to the latest release.
Features Included in this Release
Support for Bitbucket Cloud as an external service is now available!
Prior to this release, Stoplight only supported Bitbucket Server external services. Now you can connect to Bitbucket wherever it's hosted, whether you are running in the cloud or on-premise.
Improved Dependency Graph
The Dependency view added to the Explorer results with Stoplight v1.2.0 has been greatly improved to be more consistent in how dependencies are rendered, making it easier to compare dependencies across versions of a model. It's also just nicer to look at.
Fixes Included in this Release
- The auto-open functionality, where a project would be automatically opened when clicking into Studio from the project documentation, has been removed with this release
- OAuth token refresh has been improved, and is now automatically handled by the Stoplight API
- An issue preventing users from resetting their password when anonymous user access is enabled has been resolved
- An issue where the previously selected model would be displayed in the Explorer Dependencies view has been resolved
- The embedded version of Studio has been updated to the v1.8.0 release. See the full release notes for more information.