Happy New Year! We're happy to announce that Stoplight Studio v1.8.0 is now available! Included in this release are multiple bug fixes. Read more below.
To download the latest version of Studio Desktop, visit the download page here. Studio Web is included in the latest release of Stoplight Platform.
Fixes Included in this Release
- An issue where path parameters would be created in inconsistent ways depending on how they were created has been resolved (#188)
- An issue where a "deprecated" flag would not be persisted to a model has been resolved (#223)
- An issue with the JSON Schema Editor's additional properties modal when multiple types were specified has been resolved (#237)
- A new "Preview" view has been added to APIs, matching the model and endpoint "Preview" functionality
- Files containing YAML or JSON syntax errors are reported more consistently, with the ability to force save
- The embedded version of Spectral has been updated to v5, see here for more information on what that means
- [Desktop Only] Git remotes specified in SSH format are now automatically translated to HTTP format when pulling and pushing