Stoplight v1.7.0 is now available! Included in this release are several major improvements and fixes across a variety of areas. Read more below.
To download the latest version of Stoplight Platform with Docker, use the "1.7.0" image tag. Stoplight's production and managed environments are automatically upgraded to the latest release.
Features Included in this Release
True Multi-Branch Support
With Stoplight v1.6.0, we added the ability to publish content from any branch. Now you can publish and maintain multiple versions of data across multiple branches at once. This is especially helpful for maintaining version branches and other branch-based separation policies. See the project settings screen to select which branch is set as the default.
Code Generation Now Supported for HTTP Requests
The "Try It" tab now includes the ability to represent a request in over 25 different languages and frameworks. This makes it easier than ever for users of your API to start making requests programmatically. (#146)
Fixes Included in this Release
- Models included in documentation are now ordered alphabetically (#266)
- An issue where long Markdown articles would cause some issues to be displayed off of the screen has been resolved (#244)
- The "Common Library" functionality has now been renamed to "Design Library"
- An issue where attempting to clone a Git repository from an invalid URL would generate a new project in Stoplight has been resolved
- Model versions are now displayed in the documentation sidebar
- An issue where specific directory names would be incorrectly converted to documentation section titles has been resolved
- Browser compatibility issues with Safari and Firefox have been resolved
- An issue where headers would not be proxied properly from an upstream VCS provider has been resolved
- The embedded version of Studio has been updated to the v1.7.0 release