Stoplight v1.6.0 is now available! Included in this release are several major improvements and fixes across a variety of areas. Read more below.
To download the latest version of Stoplight Platform with Docker, use the "1.6.0" image tag. Stoplight's production and managed environments are automatically upgraded to the latest release.
Features Included in this Release
Publish from any branch
You can now publish documentation from any Git branch within a project. Previously content could only be published from the "master" branch of a connected project.
Standalone models now display in published documentation
Common and standalone JSON Schema models are now included in published documentation. A Models section is now included in the documentation sidebar, which includes a list of all of the freestanding models in the project.
HTTP block types are now supported in Markdown articles
Stoplight-Flavored Markdown now includes a new HTTP block type, which embeds a HTTP request maker directly in the published documentation. This allows your docs to include interactive HTTP elements that allow for readers to issue requests in real time, without having to leave the browser.
To get started with the new HTTP block type, simply add the following text to a Stoplight Markdown article:
Parameter constraints and examples are now included in reference documentation
Endpoint security is now displayed in reference documentation
Security schemes set on endpoints are now included in the reference documentation, allowing readers of your docs to be aware of any extra security-related fields that need to be included in requests. (#108)
Fixes Included in this Release
- Dependency Graph - An issue where models with circular dependencies would display multiple times has been resolved.
- An issue where API specifications not under a "/reference" directory would not display in published documentation has been resolved.
- An issue sometimes preventing GitLab OAuth from working properly has been resolved.
- An issue preventing users from successfully cloning Gitea repositories when Gitea's "REQUIRE_SIGNIN_VIEW" option is enabled has been resolved.
- An issue where an API's top-level contact information was being left out of generated documentation has been resolved. (#225)
- An issue where generated anchor links in documentation were not created correctly has been resolved. (#208)
- An issue where project visibility settings would always display as Public (regardless of actual setting) has been resolved.
- The embedded version of Studio has been updated to the v1.6.0 release. See the full release notes for more information.