Stoplight is an all-in-one platform purpose-built for the design, management, and discovery of API designs and other related artifacts.
The Stoplight platform itself is composed of:
- Studio, a next generation API designer for generating OpenAPI v2/v3 specifications and JSON Schema models
- Docs, for displaying generated API reference and other related documentation assets (Markdown files, images, and more)
- Explorer, a personal search engine for all of your organization's APIs and related artifacts (endpoints, models, and more)
- Design Library, an inventory for all of your commonly-used models with the aim of improving reuse, consistency, and the overall quality of your APIs
- Prism, an OpenAPI-compliant mock server for the rapid design and development of API services (no coding involved)