Stoplight is an all-in-one platform purpose-built for the design, management, and discovery of API designs and other related artifacts.
The Stoplight platform itself is composed of:
- Studio, a next generation API designer for generating OpenAPI v2/v3 specifications and JSON Schema models
- Docs, for displaying generated API reference and other related documentation assets (Markdown files, images, and more)
- Explorer, a personal search engine for all of your organization's APIs and related artifacts (endpoints, models, and more)
- Design Library, an inventory for all of your commonly-used models with the aim of improving reuse, consistency, and the overall quality of your APIs
- Prism, an OpenAPI-compliant mock server for the rapid design and development of API services (no coding involved)
Now that you're familiar with Stoplight, continue to Logging into Stoplight to get access to the system and start designing your first API.