Stoplight v1.5.0 is now available! Included in this release are a few minor improvements and enhancements. Read more below.
To download the latest version of Stoplight Platform with Docker, use the "1.5.0" image tag. Stoplight's production and managed environments are automatically upgraded to the latest release.
Fixes Included in this Release
- Dependency Graph - An issue where inner definitions of a JSON Schema model would display as orphaned leaf nodes has been resolved.
- Dependency Graph - An issue where a model graph would not stop re-balancing for very large or complicated models has been resolved.
- An issue where proxied Git requests would sometimes return an incorrect Content-Type has been resolved.
- An issue where the Stoplight API would incorrectly clone Bitbucket repositories containing named "api" has been resolved.
- The repo scope is no longer required for Github OAuth applications.
- The embedded version of Studio has been updated to the v1.5.0 release. See the full release notes for more information.