Stoplight Studio v1.4.0 is now available! Included in this release is removal of a previously-required directory structure and several bug fixes. Read more below.
To download the latest version of Studio Desktop, visit the download page here. Studio Web is included in the latest release of Stoplight Platform.
Features Included in this Release
No More Folder Structure Requirements!
Prior to the v1.4.0 release, Studio required APIs and related models to be located under a "reference" folder at the root of the project repository. Starting with this release, the "reference" folder requirement has been lifted, allowing users to store APIs and JSON schema models wherever they choose. (#57)
Fixes Included in this Release
- An issue where certain JSON schema objects would not be properly recognized as JSON schema has been resolved (#211)
- An issue where removing an API from the "API" sidebar would also remove extraneous files in the API's "reference" directory has been resolved (#197)
- An issue where changes to security schemas would not be properly reflected in the operation data has been resolved (#187)
- An issue where using the "Discard all changes" button to discard project changes didn't properly update the sidebar has been resolved (#184)
- An issue where switching Git branches would not remove empty directories has been resolved (#14)