Stoplight Studio v1.2.0 is now available. Included in this release is a new interface for managing your custom lint rules and several bug fixes. Read more below.
To download the latest version of Studio Desktop, visit the download page here. Studio Web is included in the latest release of Stoplight Platform.
Features Included in this Release
Improved UI for Managing Spectral Rulesets
An improved interface for managing your Spectral rulesets has been added to Studio. This interface allows you to customize rule severity and disable rules defined in the current ruleset, making it much easier to perform quick customizations.
Fixes Included in this Release
- An issue where the current branch was not properly highlighted in the branch selection interface has been addressed.
- An issue where searching for models in the Ref Builder would be case-sensitive has been resolved. (#165)
- An issue where string values containing only numbers would be converted to numeric types has been resolved. (#151)
- An issue where models prefixed with a dot would not display properly in the generated API reference has been resolved. (#191)
- An issue where the Ref Builder list would contain an empty item has been resolved. (#93)
- An issue where users attempting to push commits to a Github protected branch would not properly handle permissions errors has been resolved.
- [Desktop only] An issue preventing custom Stoplight API URLs from being used has been resolved.
- [Desktop only] The embedded version of the Prism mock server has been updated to version 3.1.1.
- [Desktop only] The "About" dialog was not available for Linux users. (#167)