Stoplight Studio v1.3.0 is now available! Included in this release is a new interface for managing your custom lint rules and several bug fixes. Read more below.
To download the latest version of Studio Desktop, visit the download page here. Studio Web is included in the latest release of Stoplight Platform.
Features Included in this Release
Easier Ways to Create Spectral Style Guides
While it has been possible to manually create Spectral style guides since version 1.2, now you can do it graphically using the new Style Guide builder.
Fixes Included in this Release
- Operation parameter descriptions are now displayed in the generated documentation (#195)
- An issue where duplicate JSON references in a model would result in overlapping text has been resolved (#186)
- An issue allowing projects to be created with whitespace characters has been resolved
- Notable performance improvements have been made to the embedded Git service
- Spectral style rules are now listed in alphabetical order