Stoplight Platform v1.2.0 is now available. Included in this release is a new "Dependencies" tab in Explorer and several bug fixes. Read more below.
To download the latest version of Stoplight Platform with Docker use "1.2.0" tag designation. Stoplight's production environment is already running the latest release.
Features Included in this Release
Introducing Explorer Dependencies
A new "Dependencies" tab has been added to Explorer when viewing models. This tab includes a visualized dependency tree for the model, which includes all outbound dependencies for the model.
Bug Fixes Included in this Release
- An error sometimes causing overlapping fields in Explorer and Studio Read view has been addressed.
- An error preventing local JSON references from being resolved correctly has been addressed.
- An error sometimes preventing projects from being published has been addressed. (#141)
- An issue where Common Library elements would include an extra "embed" HTML tag in the Ref Builder has been addressed.
- An issue where administrators would be redirected to the docs landing page when removing a project has been resolved.