Stoplight Studio v1.1.5 is now available. Included in this release are a few minor features and several bug fixes. Read more below.
To download the latest version of Studio Desktop, visit the download page here. Studio Web is included in the latest release of Stoplight Platform.
Features Included in this Release
- The panel mode name ("Read", "Write", "Forms") is now always displayed in order to make it more clear what view is being displayed
- Search has been improved, specifically when attempting to find HTTP operations
Fixes Included in this Release
- Significant performance improvements have been made for projects with many JSON schema files
- UI elements have been added to make it more clear when the two-panel view is not available on smaller screens
- Resolved an issue where adding an example to OpenAPIv2 response resulted in an invalid specification
- Resolved an issue where occasionally the diagnostics panel would obscure the bottom of the "Write" view for a file (#133)
- Resolved an issue where YAML anchors would be included in the raw output for a file