Stoplight Studio v1.1.4 is now available. Included in this release are multiple bug fixes. Read more below.
To download the latest version of Studio Desktop, visit the download page here. Studio Web is included in the latest release of Stoplight Platform.
Features Included in this Release
- References are now supported in place of operation parameters
- Spectral lint rules can now be run against JSON schema files, where before it was limited just to API specifications (#122)
Fixes Included in this Release
- An issue where opening a project would sometimes get stuck on the "processing" screen has been resolved
- An issue where failing to open a project might result in a removed project folder has been resolved
- Multiple line breaks in markdown would sometimes cause issues when displaying in Studio's "Read" view (#68)
- Viewing request and response examples would sometimes display an error (#80)
- An issue where expanding the editor window with the diagnostics panel open would cause UI errors has been resolved (#94)
- [Desktop] Right-clicking the file sidebar would not work for projects that were not Git-based